Completion and Production
This group is often missed and may result in a costly error if their needs are not considered in the planning phase. They usually share some of the planning responsibility with the geology department.
- Location of surface facilities or ability to move existing when infill drilling on an existing pad
- Type of completion required (frac, pump rods)
- May specify maximum inclination and dogleg limits based upon log and production requirements
- Enhanced recovery completion requirements
- Wellbore positioning requirements for future drainage/production plans
- Downhole temperature and pressure
Was this article helpful?