Check The Surface Equipment
- examine the hydraulic control manifold for a broken line or fitting
- examine the accumulator bottles for signs of a fluid leak
- check the jumper hoses for signs of damage
- check the hose reels and junction boxes for loose connections
- examine the hose reel manifold to ensure that all the valves are centred make certain that the shut-off valve to the reel manifold pressure supply is tightly closed (if this is left open when the junction box is connected to the reel, it will allow fluid pressure to be forced back through one of the surface regulators and vent into the mix water tank thus indicating a leak)
If this fails to locate the source of the leak then return to the hydraulic control manifold for an item-by-item check of the system -
Was this article helpful?
Discover How YOU Or Anyone Can Explode Your Network Marketing Business To GREATER Heights As Practiced By TOP Networkers From Around The World.
Get My Free Ebook