Variance From Surface Installations
The arrangements of subsea blowout preventer stacks are similar to the example preventer surface installations with certain differences. The differences are:
- Choke and kill lines normally are connected to ram preventer body outlets.
- Spools may be used to space preventers for shearing tubulars, hanging off drill pipe, or stripping operations.
- Choke and kill lines are manifolded for dual purpose usage.
- Blind/shear rams are normally used in place of blind rams.
- Ram preventers are usually equipped with an integral or remotely operated locking system.
Was this article helpful?
Discover the Pitfalls and Traps in Network Marketing that You Can Avoid Saving You TONS of Time, Money amp Mistakes. to the exciting follow-up book on Network Marketing. In the first book, we have explored on one of the most important yet least talked about, most overlooked aspect of network marketing or Multi-level Marketing MLM.
Get My Free Ebook